The Data We Collect.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address https://alexcorina.com/ subscription preferences when you sign up to our events and newsletter.
- how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
Why we need it.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use https://alexcorina.com/ We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on https://alexcorina.com/ and how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
Unless you subscribe to Events and Newsletter we do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
What we do with your data
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
Changes to this policy
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact us if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Monday 6th December